December 28th 2018
Goal: Hypertrophy Phase (The increasing in volume of the muscle fibers).
Workout Plan: High volume sessions (Volume = weight x repetitions)
Note: This workout would be considered intermediate to advanced. If you are a beginner, select weights that are moderate and cut the amount of sets in half.
Duration of current phase: Approximately 3 months
Todays Workout: Back and Biceps
- Warm Up 5 minutes on the Concept 2 Rower.
- Exercise 1: Pullups x 4 Sets
- Exercise 2: Barbell Deadlifts x 4 Sets
- Exercise 3: T-Bar Rows x 4 sets
- Exercise 4: Machine Rows 7 on 7’s (Select a weight that you would be able to achieve 15-20 reps, complete 7 reps on set 1, rest for 7 seconds, and complete another 7 reps. Continue this for 7 sets)
- Exercise 5: Barbell Curls x 4 sets
- Exercise 6: Hammer Curls x 3 sets
- Exercise 7: Rope Curls 7 on 7’s (same as above)
- Exercise 9: Seated Alternating Dumbbell Curls x 3 sets
- Cardio: Elliptical Trainer x 30 minutes
- Stretching: Posterior Chain: Hold 45 seconds each side
Please follow and like us: