You will be required to submit a full body image (clothed) that captures from the toes to the top of your head. Both a front facing and side facing image is required to complete the assessment. You may be asked to resubmit if an incomplete assessment result is obtained.
Within 1-2 business days you will receive a 2 page report that provides the following information:
- Measurement of head shift forward and to the left or right
- Measurement of shoulder shift forward and to the left or right
- Measurement of hip shift (posterior or anterior pelvic tilt) and to the left and right
- Measurement of knee shift to the left and to the right
You will receive a basic Corrective Exercise Plan that addresses the most common muscular dysfunctions that contribute to your current postural distortion syndrome. It is not a specific plan and does not claim to cure. A Dynamic Movement Assessment is required. This plan will highlight the 4 stages of Corrective Exercise:
- Inhibitory technique: learn how to complete Self Myofascial Release and what muscles you are to complete on
- Lengthening Technique: Learn what muscles require static stretching
- Activation Technique: what muscles require isolated strengthening and what exercises to complete to achieve optimal results.
- Integration Technique: complete 1 exercise that allows for multiple joint locations to respond and create a synergistic relationship of all working muscles.
You will receive access to online video tutorials and specific information that help you complete the outlined program. Email support available 24 hours a day.