Are you ready to achieve Optimal Performance Mode? By completing an Overhead Squat Assessment using our licensed Dynamic Movement Assessment application, we can determine what altered movement patterns you display that are contributing to, or could create potential joint pain and injuries. You will be instructed how to properly complete this dynamic movement assessment from the front, the side and the rear. This information will allow us to identify dysfunctions in your Human Movement System that can create or already the signs of:
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Anterior Knee Pain
- Lower Back Pain
- Shoulder Pain or Impingement
- Neck Stiffness
After completing the Overhead Squat Assessment, I will be able to identify what muscles along your kinetic chain are overactive and tight, and what muscles are weakened and need to be strengthened. Included in this plan will be a specific Corrective Exercise Program that meets your needs according to your current state of health (ParQ) and any physical limitations (Health Questionnaire).
Your Corrective Exercise Program will address your neuromuscular inefficiency and show you the following:
- Lengthen the overactive muscles through self myofascial release and static stretching
- Strengthen the underactive muscles through isolated strengthening exercises
- Integrate through compound exercises to re-establish proper force couple relationships of the muscles that surround each joint location.
Included in your program will be the following:
- Body Composition Assessment
- Postural Assessment
- Dynamic Movement Assessment
- 30 Day Corrective Exercise Plan